To discuss the pressures faced by organisations and the subsequent CGMA report Managing Responsible Business – A global survey on business ethics, CIMA and AICPA held a webcast debate in association with The Accountant.
In light of the financial crisis and the ongoing turbulence in the world economies, there has never been a more important time to address the issues concerning ethics and ethical behaviour within organisations around the world.
Hosted by Nicola Maher, Editor, The Accountant, the panel of experts discuss ethical culture, accounting for ethics, dilemmas, pressures and business issues.
The panel of experts include:
- Jeff Kaye, FCMA, CGMA, Chief Executive, Willow Foundation
- Simon Webley, Research Director, Institute of Business Ethics
- Brian Walsh, FCMA, CGMA, Deputy-chair, IESBA
- Nina Barakzai, FCMA, CGMA, EMEA Privacy & Ethics Counsel, Dell Corporation Ltd
- Margaret Fowler, CIMA Adv Dip MA, Assistant Manager, Transport Advisory Team, KPMG
- Professor Colin Fisher, Professor of Managerial Ethics and Values, Nottingham Trent University
- Tanya Barman, Head of Ethics, CIMA.