Professional accountants in business and the public sector have important roles to play in leading their organizations through the current crisis and the challenging times ahead. This report includes highlights from the March 2020 meeting of the PAIB Committee, focusing on:
- Value creation and integrated thinking
- Latest recruitment trends, evolving accountancy roles, and implications on learning and development
- Key areas of data for PAIBs
- Areas of innovation in public sector finance and accounting; and
- Guidance on expanding PAO membership.