Perspectives on the Finance Function Journey from the IFAC Professional Accountants in Business (PAIB) Committee provides insights on finance function transformation, including opportunities and challenges facing the profession.
Key topics covered include:
- CFO perspectives on the finance function journey
- The latest thinking on a vision and roadmap for the future finance function
- The relationship between audit committees and the CFO/finance function
- Data analytics applications in business
- Data modeling beyond financial accounting and reporting
- The importance of authentic communications and professional ethics to enhance trust in business and accountants