The Global Management Accounting Principles have just been translated into its sixth language – Japanese. The Japanese version was launched in Tokyo at the Hyatt Grand, with over 100 CFOs in attendance on the 27th of February 2018.
Charles Tilley, Chairman of the CGMA Research Foundation delivered the keynote address. Thereafter a panel of experts, chaired by Samantha Louis, VP of Strategic Engagement, shared their experiences about how the Principles are implemented in their own organisations.
- Nicholas Brown CFO of Zurich, Japan
- Akihiko Miki, Director of Finance & Planning, Global Technology Services.
- Jeremy Brocherie, Senior Finance Manager, Amazon Japan
- Tsutomu Miura Manager, F&C, Nestle Nespresso K.K
- Zen-Ichiro Ishibashi, Senior Research Fellow of the Japan Association of CFOs and Experienced CFO – having held Senior Finance positions at MacDonalds and ToysR Us as well as other multinational corporations.
A plaque of appreciation was presented to Prof. Norio Sawabe, ACMA, CGMA Professor, Graduate School of Management, Kyoto University; Vice president of the Japan Management Accounting Association for the work that JAMA did in translating the GMAPs.
Access the translations of the GMAPs.