Research from the Association of International Certified Professional Accountants and Oracle shows a strong correlation between digital finance and organizational success.
When analyzing the responses we found that the majority of respondents were still far behind in their efforts to become an agile finance function. However, we uncovered a small group of finance leaders who could be termed “Digital Finance Leaders” as they displayed the following key traits:
Efficiency -> Operational Excellence
- They have implemented robotic process automation at scale, focusing on automation of transactional tasks such as record-to-report
- They prioritize the re-engineering of legacy finance processes to transform finance efficiency
Information -> Digital Intelligence
- They have driven scalable deployment across the finance function of advanced analytics tools
- They have a clear view of what data has the greatest value to their organization and which has the least value
Influence -> Business Influence
- They play a significant and influential role in partnering with other lines of business to help improve decision making and performance management
- They are widely recognized by business stakeholders for displaying commercial acumen and business understanding.
In partnership with: