During this one hour module, participants will gain valuable insights into their strengths as well as development areas to become consummate influencers. By creating a greater awareness of the assets and skills required to effectively influence, participants can develop the strength, the focus, and the interpersonal flexibility required of great influencers.
- Discover the distinction between Influence and Power and what makes a highly-effective influencer.
- Examine an influencing skills model to help them understand effective influencing behaviours. This evaluation will help them better understand how they currently use influence behaviours and identify areas for development. [Influencing Assessment]
- Determine the particular style of influencing they naturally use and which ones they are less inclined to deploy.
- Describe an Influencing Process that gives them a strategic and tactical approach to influencing in any situation. Participants will be encouraged to use this process and apply it to their current situation. [Influencing Process]
- Establish clear and powerful influence goals and map critical people onto a useful stakeholder grid so they can see just how they can achieve their goals through these people.
- Develop and practice a variety of influencing behaviours which they have identified as important to achieving successful results. [Behavioural Model]