This course will help you identify the overall structural components of a budget. Through case studies and interactions, you will learn best practices for improving organizational effectiveness in developing and managing a well-conceived budget.
- Explain the basic whys and wherefores of a proper budget
- Explore a variety of scenarios surrounding the context of budgeting
- Build a controllable budget
- List several ways to add value to your firm’s planning process
- List key concepts for improving the quality of decision-making regarding budget issues
- Apply the Rule of 80/20 to speed up the budgeting process.
- Construct a plan for increasing the level of accountability in your budgeting process
- Determine the underlying structure of your firm’s budget system
- Eliminate the concept of allocations from your budget process
- Formulate a more meaningful cost analysis