28th September – 1st October 2020
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Calling all CGMA rising stars and emerging leaders.
Introducing an intensive four-day programme focused on strategy, career progression in the accounting and finance field and self-leadership.
Individuals will engage in a discussion of the four C’s:
- Competency: Developing personal leadership competencies
- Context: Developing an understanding of the larger context of the accounting profession and the business environment
- Collaboration: Participants are engaged in collaborative learning experiences throughout the programme
- Community: Building new peer and leader relationships with the possibility for future volunteer leadership opportunities
Benefits to employers:
- Builds a strong strategic-focused employee
- Uniquely connects to the profession
- Enhances leadership skills
Benefits to attendees:
- Develops personal leadership competencies
- Gains a network of peers
- Builds professional confidence
- Opportunity for academy grads to serve on Association Board, Council or Committee
Criteria to attend:
- Must be an ACMA, CGMA
- CIMA member
- 3-10 years of working experience
Dates: 28th September – 1st October 2020
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Cost: Individuals or sponsors are responsible for a £2,000 programme fee which includes programme facilitation, training materials and meals.
*Early bird specials: Register and pay only £1,500 programme fee by 15th May 2020 and get a 5D4N 5-star hotel accommodation included in your package! *Limited time only.
For questions or additional information, please email LeadershipAcademy@aicpa-cima.com.
Registration is limited.