3rd – 6th September 2019
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Calling all CGMA rising stars and emerging leaders.
Introducing an intensive four-day programme focused on strategy, building a succession plan for the accounting profession, and self-leadership.
Individuals will engage in a discussion of the four C’s:
- Competency: Developing personal leadership competencies
- Context: Developing an understanding of the larger context of the accounting profession and the business environment
- Collaboration: Participants are engaged in collaborative learning experiences throughout the programme
- Community: Building new peer and leader relationships with the possibility for future volunteer leadership opportunities
Benefits to employers:
- Builds a strong strategic-focused employee
- Uniquely connects to the profession
- Enhances leadership skills
Benefits to the profession:
- Creates a pipeline for leadership
- Builds stronger engagement inside employers
- Creates stronger connection to regions
Benefits to attendees:
- Develops personal leadership competencies
- Gains a network of peers
- Increases engagement
- Builds professional confidence
- Opportunity for academy grads to serve on Association Board, Council or Committee
Criteria to attend:
- Must be a CGMA holder
- CIMA member
- 3-10 years of experience
Dates: 3rd – 6th September 2019
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Cost: Individuals or sponsors are responsible for a £1,500 programme fee which includes programme facilitation, training material and meals. Hotel accommodation is included for early birds! *Limited time only.
For questions or additional information, please email LeadershipAcademy@aicpa-cima.com.
Registration is limited.