April 3-6, 2018
Calling all CGMA rising stars and emerging leaders.
Introducing an intensive four-day program focused on strategy, building a succession plan for the accounting profession, and self-leadership.
Individuals will engage in a discussion of the four C’s:
- Competency: Developing personal leadership competencies
- Context: Developing an understanding of the larger context of the accounting profession and business environment
- Collaboration: Participants are engaged in collaborative learning experiences throughout the program
- Community: Building new peer and leader relationships with the possibility for future volunteer leadership opportunities
Benefits to employers:
- Builds a strong strategic-focused employee
- Uniquely connects to the profession
- Enhances leadership skills
Benefits to the profession:
- Creates a pipeline for leadership
- Builds stronger engagement inside employers
- Creates stronger connection to regions
Benefits to attendees:
- Develops personal leadership competencies
- Gains a network of peers
- Increases engagement
- Builds professional confidence
- Opportunity for academy grads to serve on an Association Board, Council or Committtee
Criteria to attend:
- Must be a CGMA holder
- CIMA member
- 3-10 years of experience
Dates: April 3-6, 2018
Location: London, U.K.
Cost: Individuals or sponsors are responsible for a £2,750 program fee which includes program facilitation, training material and meals. Overnight hotel accommodations additional.