Apprenticeship programs are career development programs. They establish a pipeline of employees that an employer can develop and monitor over time to greatly increase the chance of developing a highly engaged, more skilled, long-term employee.
They are a talent pipeline management tool, that allows an organization to build, in addition to buy talent, and in doing so take control over how they address ongoing and future needs of their organization and improve recruitment.
Apprenticeship programs expand the candidate pool because the apprenticeship will provide experiences and education that the candidate may not have at the start. This allows employers to consider a broader range of candidates.
- Introducing the Registered Apprenticeship for Finance Business Partners
- Building and accelerating a sustainable talent pipeline
- Learner introduction to the CGMA Finance Leadership Program
Short videos of two CFOs about the impact of the CGMA Finance Leadership Program at their organizations.
Azhar Ali Syed – Tetra Pak
Skills gained through the CGMA Finance Leadership Program
Why I recommend the Finance Leadership Program
- New Pathway to CGMA — Your Avenue to Attract Quality Candidates
- A new way to build talent pools: Apprentices