Thank you for your participation in the CGMA State Society Marketing Program. Your efforts have been instrumental in growing the designation, and to help you continue your success during the 2019 fiscal year, we’ve updated our sharable resources and made them available below. This year, we’ve added email copy, articles you can reprint, CGMA Roundup issues, events in a box and information on the CGMA Scholarship Program to the list of communication items at your disposal. Just click the links below to get started and download the items that best suit your needs. We’ll be updating regularly this year, so check back often.
One further note – All references to the CGMA Program and the CGMA Designation should be directed to the Program Overview.
Articles for Your Publications
Refer to these guidelines for usage of FM Magazine articles.
- The power of storytelling in business
- How to shine when put on the spot
- Best practices to implement a new business system
- How to make prettier, more readable Excel spreadsheets
- How to successfully integrate mergers and acquisitions
- 5 steps to prevent complex inventory frauds
- The CFO as chief risk manager
- How to develop the mindset of an innovative thinker
- Idea tournaments: Gamifying innovation
- Modernising cost management systems in emerging economies
Please visit this Google Drive page to access the latest CGMA creative assets. It contains print ads, online and social banners, and a few other options that may fit your needs. Please reach out to us for custom sizing or specific needs.
- 2018 Recruitment Email Copy
- 2018 Renewal Email Copy
- 2018 CGMA for a Day Email Copy
- CGMA Digest Email Copy - New
CGMA Social Media Post Copy
Champion Program Information
CGMA Champions are state society members who are active, energetic and enthusiastic about the future of management accounting and the impact it can make in the business world. CGMA Champions will enhance their role as a financial expert by:
- Committing to developing their skills via the CGMA Program
- Applying technical, leadership, business and people skills to pass the CGMA exam
- Connecting with like-minded individuals
- Being ambassadors for the CGMA designation
Those chosen by their state to become CGMA Champions will be given complimentary access to the CGMA Program including multiple learning and exam-prep resources, exam fee, and member dues for the first year. While completing the CGMA Program and thereafter, CGMA Champions may have the opportunity to be recognized by AICPA through sharing their expertise and being leaders of the designation in the marketplace.
Much more information, including benefits, can be found here.
If you have any questions about the CGMA/state CPA society marketing agreement, please contact Matt Smith.