One further note – All references to the CGMA Program and the CGMA Designation should be directed to the Program landing page.
Articles for Your Publications
- The power of storytelling in business - New
- How to shine when put on the spot - New
- Best practices to implement a new business system
- How to make prettier, more readable Excel spreadsheets
- How to successfully integrate mergers and acquisitions
- 5 steps to prevent complex inventory frauds
- The CFO as chief risk manager
- How to develop the mindset of an innovative thinker
- Idea tournaments: Gamifying innovation
- Modernising cost management systems in emerging economies
- 4 etiquette tips for videoconference calls
- Big data, analytics, AI, and the finance professional
- 6 tactics that make for happy employees
- Why lease accounting laggards face serious risks
- What does the agile finance function look like?
- 5 tips to better manage rapidly changing enterprise risks
- Managing up: How to get the most from your boss
- How to deliver a powerful financial presentation
- How accounting can empower better project management
- How a culture of reciprocity can tear down silos
- Looking at cyber-security from the top
- Crafting a killer value proposition statement
- How financial statement audits deliver key business insights
- Best practices to improve cybersecurity
- Guidelines for usage of FM Magazine articles
- 10 strategies to successfully integrate a deal
- Do you really know who you are paying?
- How to keep compliance and ethics on target
- Set goals that won’t lead employees astray
- Strategies for combating payroll fraud
- What’s more important: Technical ability or soft skills?
- How to stop expense reimbursement fraud
- 5 ways to excel at networking
- If appraisals need a tune-up, then what’s next?
- Opening the books, growing the business
- How to Break Down Silos Within Your Organisation
- An Integrated Approach to Decision-Making
- Use a Layered Cyber Security Approach to Protect The Crown Jewels
- 4 Ways to Unlock Employee Performance
- How CFOs Can Help CMOs Drive Growth
- 6 Capabilities of Transformational Leaders
- How Internal Audit Can Assess and Support Culture
Please visit this Google Drive page to access the latest CGMA creative assets. It contains print ads, online and social banners, and a few other options that may fit your needs. Please reach out to us for custom sizing or specific needs.
- 2018 Recruitment Email Copy
- 2018 Renewal Email Copy
- 2018 CGMA for a Day Email Copy
- CGMA Digest Email Copy - New
CGMA Social Media Post Copy
Champion Program Information
CGMA Champions are state society members who are active, energetic and enthusiastic about the future of management accounting and the impact it can make in the business world. CGMA Champions will enhance their role as a financial expert by:
- Committing to developing their skills via the CGMA Program
- Applying technical, leadership, business and people skills to pass the CGMA exam
- Connecting with like-minded individuals
- Being ambassadors for the CGMA designation
Those chosen by their state to become CGMA Champions will be given complimentary access to the CGMA Program including multiple learning and exam-prep resources, exam fee, and member dues for the first year. While completing the CGMA Program and thereafter, CGMA Champions may have the opportunity to be recognized by AICPA through sharing their expertise and being leaders of the designation in the marketplace.
Much more information, including benefits, can be found here.
If you have any questions about the CGMA/state CPA society marketing agreement, please contact Matt Smith.