Quality decision-making has never been more critical or more difficult. Senior finance leaders are striving to position their organizations to thrive in the short-, medium- and long-term, but they’re having to do so in a volatile, uncertain operating environment. According to a survey of 300 C-suite executives at major global companies, decision-making in many businesses could be fundamentally improved.
Our findings demonstrate that many companies are struggling to:
- Overcome bureaucracy and achieve agile decision-making
- Build greater levels of trust and collaboration
- Take a long-term view and define appropriate metrics for success
- Turn huge volumes of data into strategic insights
- Hone the decision-making skills of senior leaders
Download our free report and learn how to address these decision-making challenges through integrated thinking.