CGMA Management and Strategic Level Case Study Exam Study Aids
Learn more about the CGMA Exam
Look at the following materials to understand how the CGMA exam works:
- An overview of the Strategic Case Study Exam
- The Core Activities reviewed on the Strategic Case Study Exam
- What two forms of ID does the Pearson VUE test center require to check in? - Pearson VUE website
- Find out more about what you’ll see when checking into the Pearson VUE test center - Pearson VUE website
- CGMA Practice Exam (Management Case Study)
- CGMA Practice Exam (Strategic Case Study)
Am I ready for the exam?
- Go through the Finance Leadership Program to help you prepare for your exam.
- Ask yourself these questions to determine your readiness to sit for the CGMA Case Study Exam.
- Check out this simulation which takes you inside the responsibilities and roles of a CGMA through a series of strategic scenarios. Mock meetings give you a sneak peek at some of the skillsets needed to qualify for a CGMA designation, plus you’ll get a chance to assess some of your own strengths and growth opportunities. Plan about 15 minutes for this activity.
- Review past exams and answers to get an idea of the type of tasks you may encounter in your own CGMA exam.
- Look at the most recent pre-seen materials for the CGMA exam. This material is released about 7 weeks prior to the start of each exam window and it is required reading if you are preparing to sit for the upcoming CGMA exam.
- Learn some tips on how to approach writing a report. The CGMA exam may ask you to write in a variety of formats, and this report style touches upon some great generalized advice as well.
- Read this guide to discover the Dos and Don’ts of CGMA Exam Prep.