The Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA®) designation showcases your global value by demonstrating your leadership, people, digital and financial skills. This designation is powered by the AICPA (the American Institute of CPAs) and CIMA, two of the world’s leading accounting organizations.
Why earn the Chartered Global Management Accountant designation?
- Finance professionals developed it for finance professionals, based on input from hundreds of companies around the globe.
- It helps finance professionals become strategic business partners and advisers to other departments in the business.
- It teaches both hard and soft skills, leading to well-rounded employees.
You’ll find the CGMA at companies such as:
- CGMA’s are represented in 96% of FTSE top 100 companies in 2016
- 91 of the Fortune 100 and 95 of the world’s top 100 brands choose CGMA designation holders*
Jumpstart your career today
There are two pathways to becoming a CGMA designation holder, each with education, experience and assessments designed to build on your existing knowledge and career achievements.