We are working with and provide resources to universities around the world about the value of a career in management accounting and the benefits of CGMA, such as leadership skills, higher salaries and increased core business competencies. By providing these resources to accounting and finance faculty globally, we will foster innovative business and academic-valued solutions through consultation, partnerships, best practices, policies and training.
Academic partners receive key resources to aide in counseling students about careers in management accounting.
- Primer for the CGMA Designation and CGMA Finance Leadership Program (US student version)
- PowerPoint Presentation Primer for the CGMA Designation and CGMA Finance Leadership Program (US student version)
- CGMA Academics Overview Tri-Fold
- Overview of CGMA FLP
- Business Game Synopsis
- Aedis Homes
- Aedis Homes suggested answers
- JOT Toy Company communication and suggested answers
- JOT Toy ethical dilemma
- JOT Toy ethical dilemma suggested answers
- Kadgee Clothing
- Kadgee Clothing suggested answers
- Mackintosh Grant (New!)
- Mackintosh Grant suggested answers
- NHS Trust (New!)
- NHS Trust suggested answers
- Paradise Park
- Paradise Park suggested answers
- X-Max Systems
- X-Max Systems suggested answers
- YJ Oil & Gas (New!)
- YJ Oil & Gas suggested answers
- YJ Oil and Gas Ethical Dilemma (New!)
- YJ Oil and Gas Ethical Dilemma Suggested Answers
- Zurich Noch (New!)
- Zurich Noch suggested answers
- CIMA Research Funding
- CIMA Academic Research Reports
- CGMA Academic Adviser newsletter (subscribe now!)
- Educator webinar archives*
- Critical thinking resources*
- Academic certificate programs*
- Academic resource database*
* One time registration is required.
CGMA Academic Champions Program
The CGMA Academic Champions Program is a community of management accounting academics who receive resources and support through the Association of International Certified Professional Accountants. Champions have access to a rich array of customized exam materials, syllabus overviews, and student content, along with invitations to exclusive meetings and events that discuss new CGMA initiatives.To learn more about the community or to sign up, click here.
CIMA Academic Partner Excellence Awards
The Global CGMA University and Academic Center of Excellence (COE) launched the CIMA Academic Partner Excellence Awards in 2020 to recognize Academic Partners who have worked tirelessly to equip CIMA-qualified graduates and students for future-ready careers.
To learn more about the awards program, click here.
CGMA Finance Leadership Program for university partners
- Integrate the Finance Leadership Program into the university curriculum as pre or post assignments – find out how
- Request for partnership on the Finance Leadership Program and enquire about special offer to university students:
- US university: write to Nora Luquer (email@example.com )
- Non-US university: write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Expedited pathway to CGMA for university academics
- US Academics who are CPAs: click here
- Contact: Nora Luquer (email@example.com )
- Overview of criteria: click here
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for application forms
Email our CGMA academic partner team at email@example.com.