We are working with and providing resources to universities around the world about the value of a career in management accounting and the benefits of CGMA, such as leadership skills, higher salaries and increased core business competencies. By providing these resources to accounting and finance faculty globally, we will foster innovative business and academic-valued solutions through consultation, partnerships, best practices, policies and training.
Academic partners receive key resources to aide in counseling students about careers in management accounting. These resources include:
- Business games
- Regular CGMA updates
- Career awareness materials
Academic partners also may receive the below resources and services to increase their understanding of the CGMA designation:
- Global current events – put into perspective for academics to use in the classroom.
- Thought leadership – our latest releases made relevant for academics.
- Expedited pathway – an option for academics to become CGMAs.
- Webinars – developed for academics to learn best practices, such as how to teach CGMA mini cases.
- Research – promoting and developing the science of management accounting.
Below is a list of the resources currently available to our academic partners.
- CGMA Academics Overview booklet
- Primer for the CGMA Designation and CGMA Finance Leadership Program (US student version)
- PowerPoint Presentation Primer for the CGMA Designation and CGMA Finance Leadership Program (US student version)
- Business Game Synopsis
- Paradise Park (New!)
- Paradise Park suggested answers
- X-Max Systems (New!)
- X-Max Systems suggested answers
- Aedis Homes
- Aedis Homes suggested answers
- JOT Toy Company communication and suggested answers
- JOT Toy ethical dilemma
- JOT Toy ethical dilemma suggested answers
- Kadgee Clothing
- Kadgee Clothing suggested answers
Email our CGMA academic partner team at firstname.lastname@example.org.