- Applying technical, leadership, business and people skills
- Connecting with like-minded individuals
- Being ambassadors for the CGMA designation
As a CGMA Champion, you will be supporting the AICPA in achieving key objectives such as building awareness of the CGMA Program and designation, helping to increase the number of CGMA Program participants, and sharing the value of the CGMA designation with other members of the profession, including employers.
WHAT IS CONTAINED IN THE SCHOLARSHIP?
You will receive complimentary access to the CGMA Program. This includes 12-month access to the following learning resources:
- CGMA Learning: Strategic Management Accounting - self-study online course with >50 CPE hours (a $789 value)
- CGMA Video Lectures - overview of key strategic management accounting topics by top lecturers (a $99 value)
- CGMA Exam: Video Review Course - CGMA exam preparation class including introductory videos, analysis of pre-seen materials, graded practice exams and real-time Q&A with the instructor (a $489 value)
- CGMA Champion Welcome Kit
- CGMA Handbook - detailed information about the CGMA program, exam and process
- CGMA Exam Guide Book - overview of the CGMA Exam including a practice example (a $39 value)
- The registration fee for the CGMA exam waived (a $325 value)
- First year dues as a CGMA waived (a $150 value)
For more information about the CGMA Program and Exam, visit: CGMA.org/Program.ELIGIBILITY AND HOW TO APPLY
To apply, complete the form below and click the “Submit” button.
Applications will be accepted for the 2016 CGMA Champion program September 1, 2015 – April 1, 2016. Applications take one to two weeks to be processed. If accepted, you will receive notice from AICPA either via phone or email within that time frame.
Special Note: You must be a regular, voting member of the AICPA to be eligible to be a CGMA Champion.
*If you are not yet a regular member of the AICPA, please contact the AICPA member service center to become a member. If you are unsure about your membership status, a Member Service advisor can confirm if you have a previous or current membership. Once you have established your membership, complete the form below.
Member Service Center: