One further note – All references to the CGMA Program and the CGMA Designation should be directed to the Program landing page.
Articles for Your Publications
- Managing up: How to get the most from your boss - New
- How to deliver a powerful financial presentation - New
- How accounting can empower better project management - New
- How a culture of reciprocity can tear down silos - New
- Looking at cyber-security from the top
- Crafting a killer value proposition statement
- How financial statement audits deliver key business insights
- Best practices to improve cybersecurity
- Guidelines for usage of CGMA Magazine articles
- 10 strategies to successfully integrate a deal
- Do you really know who you are paying?
- How to keep compliance and ethics on target
- Set goals that won’t lead employees astray
- Strategies for combating payroll fraud
- What’s more important: Technical ability or soft skills?
- How to stop expense reimbursement fraud
- 5 ways to excel at networking
- If appraisals need a tune-up, then what’s next?
- Opening the books, growing the business
- How to Break Down Silos Within Your Organisation
- An Integrated Approach to Decision-Making
- Use a Layered Cyber Security Approach to Protect The Crown Jewels
- 4 Ways to Unlock Employee Performance
- How CFOs Can Help CMOs Drive Growth
- 6 Capabilities of Transformational Leaders
- How Internal Audit Can Assess and Support Culture
To "co-brand" these files, please look for the "?" that indicates where your state society logo and contact information should appear (generally, the bottom right corner of a resource). To use Adobe's "stamping method," see stamping instructions posted with the documents below.
On this page, you will also find co-branding guidelines to help you understand logo placement.
- Employer Ad - Horizontal
- Employer Ad - Vertical
- Flyer - Full
- Flyer - Full cropped
- Flyer - Half
- Flyer - Half cropped
- Full A
- Full B
- Full C
- Full D
- Half A
- Half B
- Half C
- Half D
Social Media Banners
CGMA Social Media Post Copy
Champion Program Information
CGMA Champions are state society members who are active, energetic and enthusiastic about the future of management accounting and the impact it can make in the business world. CGMA Champions will enhance their role as a financial expert by:
- Committing to developing their skills via the CGMA Program
- Applying technical, leadership, business and people skills to pass the CGMA exam
- Connecting with like-minded individuals
- Being ambassadors for the CGMA designation
Those chosen by their state to become CGMA Champions will be given complimentary access to the CGMA Program including multiple learning and exam-prep resources, exam fee, and member dues for the first year. While completing the CGMA Program and thereafter, CGMA Champions may have the opportunity to be recognized by AICPA through sharing their expertise and being leaders of the designation in the marketplace.
Much more information, including benefits, can be found here.
CGMA Business Game
A fun and easy way for you to lead an hour-long session for multiple participants! The CGMA Business Game is an interactive experience designed to give attendees a feel for a day in the life of a CGMA designation holder via a unique peek into an actual CGMA case study. The guide below will give you a taste of what’s involved, but you’ll need to reach out to Barry Payne to learn more about utilizing this at a state society event.
If you have any questions about the CGMA/state CPA society marketing agreement, please contact Matt Smith.