CGMA Champions Program
We have a limited number of CGMA Champions positions available to select individuals who are interested in pursuing the CGMA Program. The Champions Program includes scholarships, CPE and networking opportunities.
We have identified you as someone who has taken the first step to learning more about the CGMA Program. We want to provide you with some complimentary resources should you be interested in pursuing the designation.
WHAT IS CONTAINED IN THE CGMA CHAMPION OFFER?
You will receive complimentary access to one or more resources to take you through the CGMA Program. Following are the key resources needed to pass the exam:
- CGMA Learning: Strategic Management Accounting - self-study online course with >50 CPE hours (a $789 value)
- CGMA Video Lectures - overview of key strategic management accounting topics by top lecturers (a $99 value)
- Harvard ManageMentor - self-study online learning for critical management, communication and leadership skills (a $399 value)
- CGMA Exam: Video Review Course - CGMA exam preparation class including introductory videos, analysis of pre-seen materials, graded practice exams and real-time Q&A with the instructor (a $489 value)
- CGMA Exam: Live Review Course – This 3-day live event prepares CGMA Program candidates with test taking tactics and strategies. Eligible for 18 hours of CPE, this class is highly recommended for CGMA exam candidates. Click to learn more about dates and locations. Please Note: The scholarship does not cover travel expenses and accommodation.
For more information about the CGMA Program and Exam, visit: CGMA.org/Program.
ELIGIBILITY AND HOW TO APPLY
To apply, complete the form below and click the “Submit” button. Applications take one to two weeks to be processed. If accepted, you will receive notice from AICPA either via phone or email on next steps.
Special Note: You must be a regular, voting member of the AICPA to be eligible to be a CGMA Champion.
*If you are not yet a regular member of the AICPA, please contact the AICPA member service center to become a member. If you are unsure about your membership status, a Member Service advisor can confirm if you have a previous or current membership. Once you have established your membership, complete the form below.
Member Service Center: