Conditions of Use
- The site administrator specifically disclaims: 1) any and all representations and/or warranties, express or implied and 2) any and all liability with regard to use of the material. Furthermore, the site administrator assume no responsibility, nor liability for any material on this Forum or arising from your use of the Forum. By joining, submitting information (“material”), participating in any discussion or accessing the material you agree that your use of the information on this site is entirely at your own risk.
- All information herein is the product of users of this Forum. The site administrator has made no effort to verify information submitted by any user of this Forum and the site administrator do not assume any responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions with regard to the information. By submitting or accessing the information you agree to these conditions and agree to hold the site administrator, its officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents harmless from any loss or damage whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages.
- By submitting material or accessing this Forum you agree that there is no confidentiality with regard to any information concerning you or information that has been submitted and you agree that all information you submit may be reproduced, displayed, disclosed, accessed or distributed without limit, for purposes of this Forum. By submitting or accessing material on this page you agree that you are not and will not be in violation of any obligation, statute, law, regulation or agreement.
- You understand that the site administrator, in its sole discretion, may cease to operate or otherwise support the Forum at any time.
- The site administrator reserves the right to delete material on this Forum at our sole discretion, and to refuse to allow any person to access this site, at our sole discretion without notice at any time.
- The content of messages is the responsibility of the person who submits the material. Participants in the Forum shall maintain professional courtesy at all times.
- The site administrator has no obligation to monitor the messages on the Forum. Those who wish to contact the site administrator teams or individuals should use the e-mail links that may be set out elsewhere on the Site Administrator’s website
- Your name, e-mail address, and a subject header are the minimum information requirements necessary to generate a message. You are strictly prohibited from posting material of personal or sensitive nature (i.e., credit card numbers, passwords, Social Security numbers, etc.). If you choose to disclose personal information about yourself, you do so at your own risk. The site administrator shall bear no liability.
- Users of the Forum are encouraged to discuss their work, offer recommendations, and respond to questions.
- The material posted within the Forum represents the viewpoints and opinions of its participants, and not necessarily those of the site administrator and the site administrator cannot and does not take any responsibility for material on this Forum. You agree that material contained or made available through the Forum is not intended to replace or be a substitute for your own research or the services of trained professionals in any field. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any content, including but not limited to any reliance on the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of such content.
- By posting, disclosing or transmitting any content in, on, through or in relation to the Forum, you shall be deemed to grant to the site administrator the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display content (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, all without compensation to you, the site administrator shall bear no liability with respect thereto. Anything contained herein to the contrary notwithstanding, by submitting content to the Forum, you hereby expressly permit the site administrator to identify, publicly or privately, you as the contributor of such content.
Code of Conduct
Users’ conduct in the Forum should be governed by basic etiquette and common sense. You are responsible for ensuring that your use of this site is in compliance with any applicable laws or regulations. As a participant in the Forum you agree not to:
- Post, store or transmit any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic, profane or otherwise objectionable (as determined by the site administrator at its sole discretion) information or material, or any information or material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law;
- Use this Forum to post, store or transmit materials in violation of another party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights. You are solely responsible for determining whether any material you post, store or transmit is subject to a third party’s rights;
- Post or transmit any advertising, promotion or solicitation of goods or services;
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Forum. This includes using any account without the owner’s permission, obtaining or soliciting another person’s password or other personal information under false pretences;
- Impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent yourself to the site administrator, our affiliates, the Forum systems or other entities;
- Misuse any e-mail function available through the Forum, including sending unsolicited commercial e-mail to any account from the recipients, sending bulk e-mails, “spam,” chain letters, “mail bombs,” or other disruptive transmissions;
- Use the Forum to post, store or transmit any information or software that contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse or other harmful or disruptive component, or;
- Post a link to another web site that violates any of the above guidelines.
Violation of this code of conduct may result in action by the site administrator, including but not limited to, blocking access to the Forum or any other action the site administrator may, in its sole discretion, deem necessary or advisable.